First Aid & Paramedics
Since 1994 Trojan Safety Services has supplied first aid and paramedic services to British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and the Yukon and Northwest territories. Over the past 2 decades we have strived to supply high quality, professional and experienced first aid attendants and paramedics to your job site.
Trojan Safety Services maintains a fleet of modern and reliable units. Trojan Safety uses Tufport MTC campers that meet and/or exceed Transport Canada standards and have the option for a defibrillator to accompany each unit. First aid units are fully equipped to meet and/or exceed industry standards in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon and Northwest Territories.
Trojan Safety Services has a unique hiring process to ensure that our first aid attendants and paramedics have clean driving abstracts, demonstrated competence
and a professional attitude.
For more information please contact our local branch office.
First Aid Attendants / Paramedics
- Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 3 and Transportation Endorsement
- H2S Alive
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Employee New Hire Package
- Trojan In-House Medic Orientation and Training
Additional Training May Include:
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1001/1081 Fire Fighting
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1006 High-Angle Rescue
- H2S Safety Supervisor Training
- Advanced Fall Protection and Rescue
Mobile Treatment Centres
- Industrial First Aid Attendant/Paramedic
- Fully equipped as per WCB regulations
- Airway Kit
- Trauma Kit
- Dressing Station
- Basket Stretcher
- Spine Board
- Immobilization Equipment
- Cellular Telephone
- 4x4 1 ton Trucks
- Two-way Radio,
- GPS Tracking,
- Road Side Safety Equipment