H2S Alive Training & Certification
Course Date: 10-Aug-2020
Availability: 5 Spots Available
Course Location: Fort St. John
Course Length: 6 to 8 Hours
Start Time: 8:00 am
Cost: $210 + GST
This is an all day course that provides you with the training to successfully complete the exam for certification in H2S Alive. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive a permanent certificate that will be valid for 3 years.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This Course Covers:
- Health hazards, properties and probable location of H2S
- Hazard assessments, and controls.
- Respiratory protective equipment – pre-inspection, donning, doffing, post-use inspection of SCBA/SABA
- Detection devices – electronic monitors, detector tubes
- Initial response strategy to an H2S emergency – rescue drags and carrying techniques
NOTE: If you are booking this course for yourself and do not have an account with Trojan Safety, please fill out the form below and pay by credit card.
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking,
otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.