OSSA Worker Fall Protection Training & Certification
Course Date: 13-Feb-2019
Availability: 13 Spots Available
Course Location: Fort St. John
Course Length: 6 to 8 Hours
Start Time: 8:00 am
Cost: $190 + GST
This is an all day course that provides you with the training to successfully complete the test for certification in OSSA Fall Protection. Upon completion of the test, you will receive a temporary certificate with a permanent certificate arriving within 4-6 weeks. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
- Own harness recommended but not necessary
This Course Covers:
- Hazard assessments, due diligence, documentation
- Legislation, PPE, why people fall, anchor point location, lanyard selection, shock absorbers & arresting forces, fall clearance calculations, swing
- Control zones, guard rails, travel restraint, safety nets, horizontal and vertical lifelines, descent control devices, fall protection plans.
- Anchors, connecting components, lanyards, self retracting devices, shock absorbers, full body harness, pre-use inspection
- Rescue plans, suspension trauma
- Practical donning of full body harness and lift
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking,
otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.