Confined Space Entry & Rescue
Course Date: 05-Mar-2019
Availability: 10 Spots Available
Course Location: Fort St. John
Course Length: 6 to 8 Hours
Start Time: 8:00 am
Cost: $190 + GST ($150 + GST for just Confined Space Entry* only)
This is an all day course that provides you with the training to successfully complete the test for certification in Confined Space Entry and Rescue. You may choose to ONLY take the Confined Space Entry* portion of the course — for $150 + GST. Upon completion of the test, you will receive a temporary certificate with a permanent certificate arriving within 4-6 weeks. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
- Coveralls, close-toed shoes, and gloves (if also taking the Rescue portion of the training)
This Course Covers:
- Hazard assessments, due diligence, documentation
- Definition of confined spaces, confined space legislation, confined space hazards
- Controlling confined space hazards, lock-out tag-out procedures, ventilation, atmospheric testing
- Permits, roles and responsibilities of supervisors, safety monitors, and entrants, testing for hazards, entry procedures.
- Rescues, rescue equipment, inspection and donning of SCBA’s
- Practical confined space entry
- Practical confined space rescue using the simulator
* NOTE: If you only require the Confined Space Entry certification, please indicate ENTRY ONLY in the comment box below.
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking,
otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.